Re: [Tails-l10n] italian translation

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] italian translation
Hi,

blackflag wrote (17 May 2016 10:30:59 GMT) :
> On 05/17/2016 10:17 AM, intrigeri wrote:
>> The only missing things seem to be: * Can you please document your
>> team in wiki/src/contribute/how/translate/team/italian.mdwn?
> We will do as soon as possible

Great!

>> You can use one of the existing teams' page as a basis. * Can you
>> please describe, in a few words, how your internal review process
>> works? It seems to be different from the processes we've already (.de
>> and .fr do this on this mailing list, .pt do this on their own mailing
>> list). I'm asking this for two reasons: first, so that we can check
>> that you indeed have a review process we feel is good enough for
>> Tails' needs; second, so that new translators who may want to join
>> your team understand more easily how it works :)
> This is a topic that will discuss in the next assembly for sure! Our
> workflow is a little bit "slow" but we like it!
> It consist basically to discuss everything in assembly and spread the
> work once a week.

I understand that it's a good way to share the work, but it's still
unclear to me how you'll ensure that every change has been reviewed
before you send us a pull request. FYI this is what I would like to
see clarified a bit. Of course, take the time you need to discuss this
internally first :)

> How do other teams do?

The .fr and .de teams send per-branch review requests, and once the
reviewer is happy, she asks us to merge. See the email threads on this
mailing list, whose subject contains [review], [merge] or [pull], to
get a clearer idea.