Re: [Tails-l10n] (discuss)[de] Tails installer: inline pages

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (discuss)[de] Tails installer: inline pages
Hi,
thanks for reviewing. I liked your change from "letztendlich" to
"endgültig". Muri and me used "letztendlich" quite often in the
Installation assistant, so I'll put this on my To-Do list to change this
at all places we used it yet? (ofc if the others agree ;) )

Regarding "unter Nutzung"= "durch xyz installiert" resp. "mit Hilfe":
afaik we agreed upon using "unter Nutzung" someday, but I cannot recover
if that was on this mailing list or at all. Perhaps this was also just
about something specific that fitted better in a special case. Maybe the
others from the team know it? If not, I'm also okay with your proposed
changes.

I'm fine with the rest of your changes, thank you for the improvements! (:

Cheers!
spriver

flapflap: