Re: [Tails-dev] [Tails-support] Where are the developers? I …

Author: nukk
To: User support for Tails, tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [Tails-support] Where are the developers? I thought this was supposed to be a support list
Did you check the list of known issues here:
https://tails.boum.org/support/known_issues/index.en.html

And note there's a link there that specifically says how to report when
Tails fails to start.

Please remember that Tails is an all volunteer organization. The people
who work on this project do it because they want to. Yelling at those
peopl trying to help never, ever produces good results.

I have just upgraded to 2.0 and things are stable and working fine for
me, following the exact procedure on the website (thanks Devs for that,
it was very helpful).

-d

vccplz@???: