[Tails-dev] Where are the developers? I thought this was sup…

Author: vccplz
To: tails-support, tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Where are the developers? I thought this was supposed to be a support list
Do the developers even give one shit about its users? Look at the tails
subreddit, people are having problems left and right, problems that werent
problems before we were forced onto this downgrade.

Even the official install instructions dont work, using clone and upgrade
from within 2.0 to another usb causes tails to never load.

Are we supposed to think that the security of tails is even being
considered in light of such apethetical distance and obvious disregard
towards us?

What exactly was wrong with debian 7 that required giving so many people
so much trouble? Instead of bringing on the gigantic clusterfuck of
unaudited code that is systemd why didnt the developers perfect what they
had to work with until it was secure? This is absurd from a security
standpoint.

And as a final kick in the nuts to its users the developers pull the 1.8.2
iso to prevent people from going back to a usuable version leaving many
people stranded without a functional secure operating system.

Well i dont know about the rest of the clueless tails users but shit like
this (https://muchweb.me/systemd-nsa-attempt/) should concern people in a
serious way. The developers need to pull this 2.0 release and continue
support for the last version.