Re: [Tails-project] Logan CIJ Symposium

Author: u
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Logan CIJ Symposium
Hi,

> At the symposium we could present or teach Tails in-between sessions
> and talk with actual an potential Tails users, but we were also invited
> to participate in the panel discussion nº 3 "Tools and Tactics". A few
> people were interested in going to the symposium, but so far nobody
> started to organize something and nobody volunteered to participate
> in the panel discussion.

They want to organize a Cryptobar: http://logancij.com/cryptobar/ I
think we shoudl explicitly propose to set up a table there. I do also
think that we need our Mac expert there ... :) And a spare laptop to
show Tails, as we discussed at 32C3.

Now seeing the schedule and speaker list, I think that someone from
Tails is *definitely* missing here. However, I do trust only few people
to actually have enough experience with Tails to be on stage there, tbh.
That would be intrigeri, sajolida, BitingBird or sycamoreone.
For myself, this is quite a bit outside my comfort zone.

I'd really like to be there and set up support at the Cryptobar - as
well as being a feedback booth for users, where they could report
problems in using Tails, or things they miss.

Cheers!
u.