Re: [Tails-project] Logan CIJ Symposium

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Logan CIJ Symposium
sycamoreone:
> at 32c3 the Tails project was invited to participate in the 2016 CIJ
> Logan Symposium, which will take place 11.-12.03.2016 at the bcc
> in Berlin.
>
>     logancij.com
>     logancij.com/schedule/

> At the symposium we could present or teach Tails in-between sessions
> and talk with actual an potential Tails users, but we were also invited
> to participate in the panel discussion nº 3 "Tools and Tactics". A few
> people were interested in going to the symposium, but so far nobody
> started to organize something and nobody volunteered to participate
> in the panel discussion.

Regarding not assisting to the panel, some of us also had concerns about
the format itself which is very top-down and with little interactions
with the public in these kinds of panel. We thought more interactive
sessions would be more interesting.

> Some more information about the panel: The person participating need
> not appear in the video; other participants will be Joanna Rutkowska
> and maybe somebody from the Subgraph project, and the session will be
> hosted by Andy Müller-Maguhn. Anybody interested?

I liked the CIJ people and the meeting seems interesting but I'll
already spend 10 days meeting at Tor dev meeting and IFF from February
26 to March 6 so that's probably a bit too much for me. So I think I'll
skip my turn.

PS: Keep me updated whenever you answer Nana so I can keep track of it.