[Tails-project] Discuss if Tails should sign the Ubuntu Code…

Author: u
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] Discuss if Tails should sign the Ubuntu Code of Conduct
Hi,

we are currently working on having Tails Installer as a Debian package
available in Debian and Ubuntu. The easiest way to do the latter, is to
set up a Ubuntu PPA.

A PPA is a kind of repository from which people can install signed and
trusted packages. But in order to propose our packages there, we would
need to sign the Ubuntu Code of Conduct which can be found here:
http://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/conduct

Please read it carefully and let's discuss if we as a project want to
sign it.

My personal opinion is that it's signable, although I feel a little bit
estranged about the whole section about leadership.

Cheers!
u.

--
related ticket: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/10414