Re: [Tails-ux] Encrypted Storage

Author: tchou
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Encrypted Storage
Hey,

Just to say it again, to make it clear that I disagree with one tiny point :
- I think that most of the time wrong "password" are *passphrase* typo
(and kind of long)
- In the case, my point is that i think it's better to keep the wrong
passphrase and make it possible to read it (with the "show passphrase"
button) and fix the typo. We can add a "clear" button too.

cheers,
tchou

spencerone@???: