Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) [de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/rese…

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull) [de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/reset/windows.de.po
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) [de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/reset/windows.de.po
Hi,
sorry for the delay!

On 05/28/2015 13:26, Muri Nicanor wrote:
> hi,
>
> On 05/26/2015 11:50 PM, spriver wrote:
>> When we translate a labelled button (e.g. Formatieren
>> Schaltfläche), shall we seperate the label of the button from
>> "Schaltfläche" with a whitespace or a hyphen? The problem is,
>> that when we have a label with a multi-word label (e.g. Sicher
>> entfernen Schaltfläche) a seperation with a hyphen doesn't "look
>> so good" whereby a single-word button (e.g.
>> Formatieren-Schaltfläche) looks better with a hyphen (that's my
>> personal opinion). Maybe it's a bit of cosmetics here ;) What do
>> you think?
>
> i see these labels as 'quotes', so if we have to use a punktuation
> mark i'd prefer quotation marks. also, it's sometimes nice to be
> able to change the order ('drücken Sie die Schaltfläche
> Formatieren' instead of 'drücken Sie die Formatieren Schaltfläche')
> and then a hyphen would not be possible.

Allright, this seems clear to me. Thanks to everyone for the help there!
I made two small edit's, so please review my changes (after that we
can pull).

https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: review-de_reset_windows
latest commit: c13813b3 Minor edit's