[Freepto] problem with disc image file...

Author: Tim Carbone
To: freepto@autistici.org
Subject: [Freepto] problem with disc image file...
To whom this may concern:

I run a fully updated version of Win7 on my pc, yet when trying to burn the disc image file for the freepto USB OS, I received the following message:

Windows says about [ freepto-1.0.1_English ] that, “The selected disc
image file isn’t valid,” when attempting to burn to disc.

I attempted to burn this file several times, yet the same message still appears. This file was downloaded from the original freepto website, so that is not the issue (unless of course, the website operator needs to run some tests in order to determine why this is happening).

Please fix this inherent problem with this file, of which you offer for download on your site.

Thank you.