Re: [Freepto] problem with disc image file...

Author: boyska
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] problem with disc image file...
On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 09:26:02PM -0400, Tim Carbone wrote:
>I run a fully updated version of Win7 on my pc, yet when trying to burn
>the disc image file for the freepto USB OS, I received the following
>message:

How are you trying to "burn" it? The only method I'm aware is [1], which
is not officially supported. Even if the method was perfectly fine, we
advise *against* creating freepto from windows.

>Please fix this inherent problem with this file, of which you offer for
>download on your site.

The file has no inherent problem, the installation method probably has.
The supported method is [2] (sorry, only partly translated; the command
sequence should be clear, though; spanish version at [3]).

[1]
https://we.riseup.net/onionpj701/crea-un-nuova-freepto-sui-sistemi-windows
[2] https://we.riseup.net/freepto-wiki/freepto-docs-en#creating-a-freepto-usb-stick
[3]