Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) download page typos fixed

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) download page typos fixed
Hi,

On 01/31/2015 21:13, flapflap wrote:
> spriver:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 01/30/2015 16:10, flapflap wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>
>>> I found a typo in the amnesia-news mailinglist submit button
>>> ("Abbonieren" instead of "Abonnieren") and changed two
>>> sentences. The other changes are because poedit wrapped some
>>> lines for some reason.
>>
>>> Please review https://gitorious.org/flapflap/tailsxlat.git
>>> branch de-download
>>
>>> Commit 77d4b81 some typos fixed and lines wrapped
>>
>> I'm fine with your changes, but is there a reason that you added
>> the period after the "Abonnieren" button again? (In the original
>> there is none, that's why I'm asking ;) )
>
> That was a mistake, the period should not have been there. Thanks
> for finding it!
>
> I fixed the period and another typo in commit 6cc058d. Please
> review again.
>
> ~flapflap

it looks good now. I still have a question on this translation (it
will also affect other ones): shall always write the term "Freie
Software" always with large letters in the beginning of the words? (I
hope you get what I mean). E.g. in line 26 of this page it is written
"freie Software".

Cheers,

spriver