Re: [Tails-l10n] [discuss](de) Translate "Tor check"

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [discuss](de) Translate "Tor check"
u:
> For the CSS, in local.css, line 1153 I suggest to replace the current
> lines by:
>
> #tor_check a span {
>     position: absolute;
>     font-family: "Century Gothic","Avant
> Garde",Avenir,TeXGyreAdventorRegular,"Heiti SC","Heiti
> TC",AppleGothic,sans-serif;
>     font-weight: normal;
>     color: #FFF;
>     font-size: 2em;
>     line-height: 1.1em;
>     top: 0.3em;
>     background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% #F00;
>     width: 70%;
>     left: 30%;
> }

> and in all languages, this should then take 2 lines.
> In the original english we would need to add a <br /> for example.
>
> Sajolida, what do you think about this?

I really like the result in two lines for French and German but I really
dislike it in English. So what about keeping the current code and adding
a class="2-lines" or something for the languages that look better with
two lines?

And what about creating a ticket for that? I'm not reading through
threads about German translations that closely all the time :)

--
sajolida