Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter: wording

Author: KEN MCCALL
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
CC: tails-ux
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter: wording
How about simply "Start TAILS"?

I think "session" has varying implications to different people (to me it implies a temporary situation, or a somewhat defined time frame). If we're addressing the basic Windows user, they do know the "Start" button. But seeing as how they are in the midst of a process, perhaps Start + is needed.

Just another thought on the topic.