Re: [Tails-l10n] Changes to German translation of persistenc…

Author: u
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Changes to German translation of persistence-setup and greeter
Hi Frank!

Frank Anonima:
> Hello!

> I reviewed the German translation of persistence-setup and greeter, and
> found a few small improvements.
>
> I would be glad if someone could check the suggestions I made in
> Transifex. I also appended the diffs of the .po files if that helps.
> If any change is unclear to you, you can ask me.

Thank you very much, and sorry for the hassle. Awesome job!

I've implemented your translations now. If you want to double check it.. :)

I'm a bit unhappy with the translation of "dotfiles" to "Dotfiles",
instead of "Punktdateien" in the persistence setup translation. But
maybe using the english word is indeed clearer here as the corresponding
folder is called like that. What do other people think?

I also changed one little thing, but we can discuss it again. You
translated "Setup Tails persistent volume" to "Beständige
Speicherpartition von Tails erstellen" and I changed that to "Beständige
Speicherpartition für Tails erstellen" because for me we do not want to
make a persistent partition *of* Tails, but *for* a Tails copy.. But
maybe that sounds weird too? What do you think?

Cheers!
u.