Re: [Tails-l10n] Changes to German translation of persistenc…

Author: sycamoreone
To: tails-l10n
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] Reviewer Credentials Was: Changes to German translation of persistence-setup and greeter
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Changes to German translation of persistence-setup and greeter
Hi,

intrigeri:
> Frank Anonima wrote (18 Jan 2015 16:05:36 GMT) :
>> > I reviewed the German translation of persistence-setup and greeter, and
>> > found a few small improvements.
> Thanks! We're importing these translations from Transifex, so that's
> where you should improve them. For more information, see:
>
> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/team/de/

in this case Frank was asked to send them to the list, because these
strings are locked as reviewed in Transifex. Somebody with the right
credentials needs to put them into Transifex.

And we should also ask for reviewer credentials for Frank, so we don't
need this detour in the future :)

Cheers!