Re: [Tails-l10n] [pull](de) doc/about/license.de.po

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: [Tails-l10n] More reviews, sure. Was: (de) doc/about/license.de.po
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [pull](de) doc/about/license.de.po
Hi, I read through it, and I'm okay with the translation. Please pull (:

> You messed up with the branch in your repo again (*) but it's no
> problem :)

I am getting really good at do that ;-) I still have to learn git
properly.

> It seems that you created a branch for my de-news-index and then
> used this branch to merge de-about-license into it and then added
> your review commit. For the next time, you could do something
> like git fetch $REMOTE_REPO_NAME
> $REMOTE_BRANCH_NAME:$LOCAL_BRANCH_NAME git checkout
> $LOCAL_BRANCH_NAME
>
> For instance to get your branch I did: git fetch spriver
> review_de-about-license:spriver-review_de-about-license git
> checkout spriver-review_de-about-license

Thanks for the hints! (:

> Hmm... could not find a parameter in poedit to change that. I use
> the it as shipped in Tails with some additional software
> installed:

I will also give Emacs with the gettext-el plugin a try. By now I am
using Poedit itself only on my private Debian machine.

Cheers,

spriver

Does anyone have spare capacities to review some translations? I have
some of them lying around here...