Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) doc/about/license.de.po

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) doc/about/license.de.po
spriver:
> Hi,
> I changed just two small things. Please have a look if that's okay, if
> it is we can pull. (:
>
> Branch is: review_de-about-license
> Repo: https://github.com/spriver/tails

ok, thanks!

You messed up with the branch in your repo again (*) but it's no problem :)

I recovered your changes and added them as commit
57c9fcc spriver's review
on top of
repo https://gitorious.org/flapflap/tailsxlat.git
branch de-about-license

which now looks like this:
57c9fcc spriver's review
b625ed7 translated missing strings

Please have a look at it again and if everything is fine I'd agree to
pull as well.

~flapflap

(*)
It seems that you created a branch for my de-news-index and then used
this branch to merge de-about-license into it and then added your review
commit. For the next time, you could do something like
git fetch $REMOTE_REPO_NAME $REMOTE_BRANCH_NAME:$LOCAL_BRANCH_NAME
git checkout $LOCAL_BRANCH_NAME

For instance to get your branch I did:
git fetch spriver review_de-about-license:spriver-review_de-about-license
git checkout spriver-review_de-about-license

As for

> PS: I do not know why my Poedit messes up the linebreaks...sorry for
> that, I will have a look at that.

Hmm... could not find a parameter in poedit to change that. I use the it
as shipped in Tails with some additional software installed:

---------8<---------8<---------CUT HERE--------->8--------->8---------
/live/persistence/TailsData_unlocked/live-additional-software.conf:
libyaml-perl
libyaml-libyaml-perl
po4a
perlmagick