Re: [Tails-ux] Decide if we want a dedicated browser for LAN

Author: tchou
To: tails-ux
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Decide if we want a dedicated browser for LAN
sajolida:
> u:
>> > Hi,

> Anybody else? tchou?

(back on Tails, sorry for the lag.)

Hey,

Seems that there is a decision to acces LAN with the Unsafe Browser.
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8218#note-7

Maybe we will need to have a way to warm the user when he try to access
the LAN from the Tor Browser that he has to use the Unsafe Browser and
why. Maybe a little firefox extension ?

I'll add that the last time I needed to use the local network was to use
Gobby. I don't know when and how it would be possible.

Cheers,
Tchou