Re: [Tails-dev] Suggestion for added package: paperkey

Author: Hans-Christoph Steiner
To: intrigeri, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Suggestion for added package: paperkey

I haven't touched it in a while since I got stuck while using Tails/squeeze
for the uses we need it for. I have submitted a proposal for a project that
includes a little work on cleanroom, so I do hope to get back to it in a
focused way in the not-too-distant future.

For the core use of creating a master GnuPG key and generating subkeys, I
think that TAILS already has everything there. opensc is included, right?
opensc will probably need to be backported to wheezy then included since
they've recently made big strides in making it work a lot easier.

For all of the uses that we have for cleanroom, I'm guessing there will be far
too many packages to include. For example, we want to do Android signing key
management, so that means Java keyrings, so that means default-jdk. But I'll
keep this question in mind when I get back into it.

.hc

intrigeri:

--
PGP fingerprint: 5E61 C878 0F86 295C E17D 8677 9F0F E587 374B BE81
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x9F0FE587374BBE81