Re: [Tails-dev] Please review web/8213-call-for-donations

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review web/8213-call-for-donations
intrigeri:
> sajolida wrote (27 Nov 2014 11:14:29 GMT) :
>> So problem solved with 66f4311.
>
>>> On the News page, I see the highlight twice: once on top, and a second
>>> time with a "who are you helping.include" title, as the first
>>> news item.
>
>> Fixed as well with fd8d477.
>
> I see two problems with putting it at the root of the srcdir:
>
> 1. It needlessly clutters this namespace. We have the wiki/src/inc/
>    directory for this kind of things.
> 2. It's not translatable anymore. (Granted, inc/* isn't, only some
>    specific files in there are.)

> I think both are blockers. OK, it's only temporary, so I could
> probably be convinced to look elsewhere and ignore the first one.
> But #2 is more annoying, especially since we've done the work to make
> the "Donate" page translatable.

So I moved it to wiki/src/news/who_are_you_helping/include.html. There
it can be translated and it's not inlined in the News feed.

>> So please do a final review and merge this branch, ideally today or
>> tomorrow. Then it will be up on the week-end and until Tuesday when we
>> release.
>
> Maybe call for translations, then?

I always forget that kind of stuff :( It's done now.

I would still like to have this publish today or tomorrow because of the
proximity with the release coming up on Tuesday... If you think that's
fine to not have it translated from the beginning.

--
sajolida