Re: [Tails-dev] Please review web/8213-call-for-donations

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review web/8213-call-for-donations
Hi,

Great work!

What's the plan regarding the version of the website that we ship in
the ISO? Do we want to display the same highlights? If so, then the
"Discover who you are helping around the world when donating to Tails"
on the homepage should be fixed. (Wouldn't an ikiwiki link work, by
the way?)

On the News page, I see the highlight twice: once on top, and a second
time with a "who are you helping.include" title, as the first
news item.

So, in the end the only way I've found to read the news on a local
copy of the website was to manually navigate through the filesystem.

Also, s/share them with us/share it with us/ (one should ask a native
speaker, but I don't think that "them" applies to things).