[Tails-dev] Please review web/8213-call-for-donations

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, desmukh, jmm, gregoire, collins, cdoten
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review web/8213-call-for-donations
Branch: web/8213-call-for-donations
Ticket:    https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8213

As discussed on tails-project, I prepared a call for donations based on
the testimonials that we gathered and used in our last submissions for
grants.

I'm now asking for a review by people on tails-dev and people mentioned
in that blog post. Until we publish it, the content of the post is
available here:

http://git.tails.boum.org/tails/tree/wiki/src/news/who_are_you_helping.mdwn?h=web/8213-call-for-donations

People from Tails, also have a look at the screenshots in attachment for
the highlights that I propose to add to the website on the index and
news pages.

Let's wait until Thursday 27 for feedback, and then I'll ask for a merge
on Friday or even do it myself if you think that it is fine.

--
sajolida