Re: [Tails-dev] using meek with Tails

Author: Emma Peel
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] using meek with Tails
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Emma Peel wrote (11 Nov 2014 15:14:39 GMT) :
> >> Still, the landscape of pluggable transports is quickly evolving,
> >> and indeed we have a hard time staying on top of things in this
> >> area. We already had #7909 (Support scramblesuit bridges, almost
> >> done, and on my plate for 1.3) and #7980 (Support obfs4 bridges),
> >> and I've just created #8243 (Support meek bridges).
> >>
> > And what about 'flash proxies'?
> > Another user is asking for them,
>
> Yes, Flashproxy is yet another option, in case this landscape wasn't
> confuging enough. No idea if it would work in the context of Tails,
> and no idea if the package that's in testing/sid would work on Wheezy.
>
> > and saying that obsf3 bridges are not so available... is this true?
>
> What do you mean exactly with "not so available"?

Many of them are offline, he claims.

Another user is asking for 'proxychains' in Tails. Maybe we can have a
nice page mapping the different fancy new transports and their tickets?

I see many issues tracked from https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7980
but just the ones we are planning to add so far. Maybe we can add all
this under https://tails.boum.org/support/faq/#networking ?

Cheers