Re: [Tails-dev] Redmine: possible usage clarification and im…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Redmine: possible usage clarification and improvements
Hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (23 Sep 2014 17:48:54 GMT) :
> I'm not 100% convinced by the taxonomy of those two fields. But I'm very
> happy to start with something that looks reasonable like this. I'm fine
> with their names ("Category" and "Affected tool"). And we will surely
> adjust their content later on as needed.

OK, I wasn't able to implement it right away, so I've created
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8193 to track this.

I must say that the need to go over every ticket that has a category
field set felt daunting to me.

Maybe this can be done during the upcoming Great Ticket Triaging
that'll happen by the end of the year?