[Tails-project] 31C3

Author: Jurre van Bergen
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] 31C3

Hoi,

I have some more information, although some stuff like, whether the
NoisySquare will have a space isn't quite known yet. But i'm confident
we will have a space where we could organize meetings/workshops in how
to contribute. In anycase, i'll make sure that if you propose a session
there will be a space to give it in. It might not be at the noisysquare
but it could be in a workshop room somewhere in the building.

If you want to propose any sessions, like some of you did before, please
fill it in here or if you don't want to register an account, send me the
details and i'll act as a proxy:
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Assembly:Noisy_Square

All the best,
Jurre