Re: [Tails-project] CTF and Tor winter dev meeting

Author: Jurre van Bergen
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] CTF and Tor winter dev meeting

Hoi,

I received an invitation from the Torproject to participate in their
winter dev meeting for the whole week, that's the same date as the
openitp festival. 1 march till the 6th of march. I'm thinking of going
there, I wonder if anyone else from the Tails team is thinking of
visiting? I think it would be useful if at least one or two people from
Tails would participate.

How can I be useful for Tails? What would we like to get out of visiting
this festival? Do we want to hold a small hackfest or propose workshops?

All the best,
Jurre