Re: [Tails-l10n] Please test l10n status of Tails/Jessie - g…

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Please test l10n status of Tails/Jessie - greeter
Hi

> I can reproduce it for the MAC spoofing and network config docs.
> That's because the German translation for both links points to the
> English page, so the ball is in your court, I guess :)

I saw this in Transifex, but i need to investigate this again.

> Note that I'm particularly interested in l10n issues in software
> *shipped in Debian*: we can always improve translation of our own
> software after Debian Jessie is frozen.

Yes, I understood that after sending the initial report.
So, everything looks pretty well translated to german.

One tiny problem is in the network manager, where wired connection is
called "Wired" instead of "Kabel" or "Ethernet".

"Trash" on the desktop is not translated at all.

Application wise i checked

- bookletimposer (untranslated)
- MAT (untranslated)

- Gobby (only partially translated : menus ok, messages are in english)

- Dasher(ok)
- Gnome settings (ok)
- GTKhash (ok)
- Iceweasel(ok)
- KeePassX(ok)
- Libre office(ok)
- Nautilus(ok)
- network config(ok)
- Pidgin (ok)
- Poedit(ok)
- printer config(ok)
- Scribus(ok)
- SimpleScan (ok)
- Sound Juicer (ok)
- Video player (ok)

Note that Tails translations on Transifex have been reviewed and will be
re-reviewed by spriver.

Cheers
u.