Re: [Tails-l10n] Please test l10n status of Tails/Jessie - g…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Please test l10n status of Tails/Jessie - greeter
Hi,

u wrote (03 Oct 2014 20:57:18 GMT) :
> One thing i saw is that when i click on "documentation" in the greeter i
> get the english documentation although i already selected german.

Thanks for the report!

I can reproduce it for the MAC spoofing and network config docs.
That's because the German translation for both links points to the
English page, so the ball is in your court, I guess :)

Note that I'm particularly interested in l10n issues in software
*shipped in Debian*: we can always improve translation of our own
software after Debian Jessie is frozen.