Re: [Freepto] refactoring repository

Author: vinc3nt
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] refactoring repository
On 2014-10-05 18:59, boyska wrote:

> In the transition, not every package is in freepto-lb as a submodule.
> Let's review packages that are only in the repository:
>
>> Package: catfish
> Why is it there? Probably to backport from testing... but isn't pinning
> enough?

it is there due to: https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues/119

we should check if the fixed catfish package is now available from the
debian standard repo, then drop it from our repo.

>> Package: python-stem
> This is in backports, with a more recent version that we have! I
> propose
> to drop it.

cool.

>> Package: torbrowser-launcher
> This is in backports! I propose to drop it.

I have already removed it from Berenjena repo.

> Please write any suggestion on this before I continue working on this.

I like this model and the implementation plan looks good as well.
Go ahead!

--
vinc3nt

|GPG Id key: 4096R/DAA26AC4 2012-12-07                        |
|GPG Fingerprint: 19D8011C 81891778 7A1986DC 28E8567F DAA26AC4|
|OTR Fingerprint: 86F3EE43 8A9340D2 FF92A828 81C84DC2 FEDD839E|