[Freepto] refactoring repository

Author: boyska
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: [Freepto] refactoring repository
Today I've worked on refactoring the repository management.
The idea is to make the repository more and more similar to the output
of something like:
git clone github.com/avana-bbs/freepto-lb && cd freepto-lb &&
./allpkgs.sh

I have created this "allpkgs.sh" script, which does in turn create an
"aptly" repository with all the packages he managed to build; this
repository can be snapshotted and published easily, in order to test it.

There are 2 main issues: transitioning and testing the new repository.

-------------
Transitioning
-------------

In the transition, not every package is in freepto-lb as a submodule.
Let's review packages that are only in the repository:

> Package: catfish

Why is it there? Probably to backport from testing... but isn't pinning
enough?

> Package: freepto-passwords-changer

I think that this could be put inside freepto-lb without problems

> Package: lc

While there's some issue pending on this, this is not used anywhere. I
propose to drop it

> Package: python-stem

This is in backports, with a more recent version that we have! I propose
to drop it.

> Package: synclient-tools

I think that this could be put inside freepto-lb without problems

> Package: tomb

I think that this could be put inside freepto-lb without problems

> Package: torbrowser-launcher

This is in backports! I propose to drop it.

So, all the packages could (IMHO) be dropped&pinned or be put inside
freepto-lb. Let me know if you agree on that.

-------------
Testing
-------------

After transitioning, I will
1. do a "snapshot" and publish it on another url, for example
http://dev.freepto.mx/repo/$COMMITHASH/ .
2. do a build with the repository changed into the previous one

>From that build we can do some test. If everything works,

1. change the repo url back into http://deb.freepto.mx/freepto/
2. merge into avana/master
3. move the repository into http://deb.freepto.mx/freepto/

Please write any suggestion on this before I continue working on this.

--
boyska