Re: [Tails-dev] Remove /promote/slides from ISO image

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Remove /promote/slides from ISO image
intrigeri wrote:
> So, I've reverted the hook clean-up, added blueprints to the SquashFS
> excludes list, and ditto for the forum while I was at it. Untested.
> Pushed to the same branch, assigned to you (sajolida) for review :)
>
> Please review, test and merge into devel.

I understand and agree with your proposal

So I built an ISO on the branch as you left it and it worked: no more
/promote/slides, /blueprint, and /forum in the ISO.

But I originally branched that branch from master. So here is what I did:

- I reapplied our commits on top of devel as of today.
- Pushed force web/7884-exclude-slides-from-iso.
- Merged into devel.
- Pushed devel.

I hope that I did right.

--