[Tails-dev] Next Low hanging fruit session tomorrow!

Author: Emma Peel
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-dev] calendar
Subject: [Tails-dev] Next Low hanging fruit session tomorrow!
Ey there!

Tomorrow at 19 UTC we have our monthly Low Hanging Fruit session.

Friday, September 12, on #tails-dev
(indymedia.org/h7gf2ha3hefoj5ls.onion) at 19:00 UTC (21:00 CEST)

The idea is to spend a while together on many small tasks that take
less than 2 hours each.

Not only these sessions are very useful to make Tails better, but we
were happy to see new people join these parties recently. We hope to
see even more of that in the future: these sessions are great times to
start contributing to Tails!

For newcomers, the list of "easy" tickets should be a great place to
start: https://tails.boum.org/contribute/easy_tasks/

See you there tomorrow!

ps: No kittens have been wrongfully used to make a point on this
announcement. Oh, wait...