[Tails-dev] Metadata Anonymisation Toolkit Warning in TAILS …

Author: Carribbean Rob
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Metadata Anonymisation Toolkit Warning in TAILS 1.1.1
Hi,

I'm using Tails 1.1.1 and I've been trying to use the Metadata
Anonymisation Toolkit (both mat from the command line and mat-gui) to
clean some image files but I am getting a warning message when the
cleaning occurs.

The warning I get is:
Warning: Sorry, adobe is not writable

Has anyone else come across this and managed to find a solution? The
program appears to remove the metadata from the file but it doesn't
create a backup by default like it used to in Tails 1.0. Running 'mat -b
<filename>' from the command line seems to work though.

Also, is the MAT application supposed to be removed from the
Applications->Accessories menu? I haven't seem it since the upgrade to
Debian 7.

Thanks