Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1.1] bugfix/7060-use-gnom…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1.1] bugfix/7060-use-gnome-run-dialog-less (sic)
12/08/14 23:36, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> bugfix/7060-use-gnome-run-dialog-less addresses two problems in our
> automated test suite: #7060 and #5550.
>
> I've seen *one* test failure with this branch due to menu handling,
> over an entire test suite run, which is way less than what I've seen
> recently when using the GNOME run dialog. And anyway, running stuff
> from the Applications menu allows us to test things more closely to
> what users do, which is always good.

Sweet! I'm glad I added --retry-find before anyone came to the point of
doing this much needed work. :)

Merged, but with the new step for (successfully) starting the Unsafe
Browser you had forgotten one occurance outside of the main feature, so
I pushed the very trivial commit 3704fbe before merging.

Cheers!