[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1.1] bugfix/7060-use-gnome-run…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1.1] bugfix/7060-use-gnome-run-dialog-less (sic)
Hi,

bugfix/7060-use-gnome-run-dialog-less addresses two problems in our
automated test suite: #7060 and #5550.

I've seen *one* test failure with this branch due to menu handling,
over an entire test suite run, which is way less than what I've seen
recently when using the GNOME run dialog. And anyway, running stuff
from the Applications menu allows us to test things more closely to
what users do, which is always good.

Please review'n'merge for 1.1.1.

Assigned to anonym, since he's the only other active developer with
his hands in the test suite thing. (Anyone else: you're more that
welcome to change this situation ;)

One more step on the path to using our test suite in a continuous
integration context!