Re: [Tails-l10n] Updating translating documentation - pt, es…

Author: Volkan Gezer
To: Tails localization discussion, u
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Updating translating documentation - pt, es, it, tr
> Hello,
>
> at the Tails hackfest some of us discussed updating the translation
> documentation on the website and tickets have been created and assigned.
>
> I think it would be nice to get some news & feedback from the
> portuguese, spanish, italian and turkish team about :
>
> - which mailing list do you use to coordinate the translations (at least
> portuguese has their own list, could you send us the contact address? or
> do you prefer that people ask on tails-l10n first?)
> - state/progress of your team
> - where do you do the translations: git or transifex?
>
> Answering on this mailinglist might be sufficient, we can then update
> the corresponding tickets on the bugtracker.
>
> Did i forget something?

Sorry for late response.

We were using chat to coordinate.

Currently the translation progress stalled. However, it will be so
nice if someone can help me to upload the all translated PO files into
transifex so that we will be more likely to find translators from
there (eg from Open Technology teams)