Re: [Tails-l10n] Updating translating documentation - pt, e…

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Updating translating documentation - pt, es, it, tr
Hi,

u:
> Hello,
>
> at the Tails hackfest some of us discussed updating the translation
> documentation on the website and tickets have been created and assigned.
>
> I think it would be nice to get some news & feedback from the
> portuguese, spanish, italian and turkish team about :
>
> - which mailing list do you use to coordinate the translations (at least
> portuguese has their own list, could you send us the contact address? or
> do you prefer that people ask on tails-l10n first?)
> - state/progress of your team
> - where do you do the translations: git or transifex?
>
> Answering on this mailinglist might be sufficient, we can then update
> the corresponding tickets on the bugtracker.
>
> Did i forget something?

again on the topic of updating the translation documentation, i created
a ticket (with subtickets) here:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7597

The ticket contains the outcome of a discussion of four translators, 2
from the french team and 2 from the german team.

Please feel free to comment on this ticket if you think that we forgot
something or if you have a better proposal.

Cheers!
u.