Re: [Tails-l10n] transifex policy

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] transifex policy
intrigeri:
> Hi,
>
> drebs wrote (14 Aug 2014 15:41:02 GMT) :
>> * How are the transifex translations imported into git? Is this
>> done manually?
>
> Look for import-translations in contribute/release_process.
>
>> * What are responsibilities of Transifex reviewers? Are they tied to one
>> specific language?

Normally you should always translate from a foreign language to your
mother tongue.

In Transifex, you need to make a request to join language teams of a
project. Sometimes these are accepted automatically, sometimes not.
But obviously, you're not tied to any language. You can join as many
teams as you like.

>> * What is the relation between Transifex reviewers and the translation team?

There is none. However, it is requested that a Tails translation team
which does everything via Git, gets into contact with Transifex
translators and asks them if they want to contribute directly to our
translations, as we simply ignore their Transifex translations.

>> * Is there a Transifex reviewer for pt-br translation?

Yes, you are a Transifex reviewer for pt-br on Torproject! ;)

> No idea, I'll let someone more Transifex-savvy answer.
> In doubt, ask Phoul.

Cheers!