Re: [Tails-l10n] transifex policy

Author: Emma Peel
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] transifex policy
El Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:00:16 +0000
u <u@???> escribió:

> In Transifex, you need to make a request to join language teams of a
> project. Sometimes these are accepted automatically, sometimes not.
> But obviously, you're not tied to any language. You can join as many
> teams as you like.

And you cannot leave a project once you have translated strings on it. I
am in the Tails website project done by somebody outside of Tails
because I translated some strings there, and I cannot leave...

> >> * Is there a Transifex reviewer for pt-br translation?
>
> Yes, you are a Transifex reviewer for pt-br on Torproject! ;)

I would like to be a spanish lang reviewer on transifex. Spanish is all
translated but not reviewed. It is my mother tongue.

(E eu nao tenho patria, tenho matria e eu quero fratria!...
that goes for the pt-br team!)