Re: [Tails-l10n] People confirmed and where fork [Tails-l10n…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] People confirmed and where fork [Tails-l10n - Was Tails pages and announcements in spanish]
Hi,

emma peel wrote (11 Jul 2014 08:55:44 GMT) :
> so, i added to my repo some .po files i translated someweeks ago in
> transifex:
> https://www.transifex.com/organization/korsanparti/dashboard/tails-website

Note that this Transifex project is 100% unofficial.

Well... I'm in doubt that Transifex is a suitable platform to
translate a website such as ours. As far as I know, best case, one can
get the translated strings *unordered* form, and I've no idea how one
can turn that into a suitable Git pull requests for our consumption.
But maybe I missed something. What's the plan to get the translated
strings into our website?