Re: [Tails-l10n] People confirmed and where fork [Tails-l10n…

Author: emma peel
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] People confirmed and where fork [Tails-l10n - Was Tails pages and announcements in spanish]
so, i added to my repo some .po files i translated someweeks ago in
transifex:
https://www.transifex.com/organization/korsanparti/dashboard/tails-website

Most of them are in the root dir of the wiki, wiki/src, here you can
see them:
http://git-tails.immerda.ch/emmapeel/tails/commit/?h=website-spanish&id=7d29f30dd823a043d703758ecb059851cc35862a

i was wondering how to get the .pot files of the other dirs, and also
if you want to import my translations, Cristian, to review them.

friends in mexico are preparing a cryptoparty next month, it would
be great to have the website updated!

good morning everybody!

emmaP