Re: [Tails-l10n] translation newbie doubt: keywords?

Author: Emma Peel
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] translation newbie doubt: keywords?
Matsa:

> By the way, the '_' in "_Passphrase", is used to define the keyboard
> shortcut. Two remarks about that:
> - it will be picked up from the translated string, so no need to use the
> same letter as in english.
> - to avoid conflicts, you have to use different keyboard shortcuts for
> each available option in a given window.
> (please tell me if I'm not clear here)

This was exactly my question! It seems I am the one that is not clear.
I wondered about the '_' more than about 'passphrase' translation.
a glossary would be great! i am currently working on making persistant
my translation memory though... any tips on that?

> I'm very glad to see some people working on spanish translations.
> Thanks, and welcome aboard!

is a pleasure to put all this hours of watching 'imperial' movies to a
good use!

cheers

emmaP