Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (review) doc summary

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (review) doc summary
Hi

flapflap:
> intrigeri:
>> u wrote (08 Jun 2014 19:01:52 GMT) :
>>> [de/docsummary 1bc297b] review patch by flapflap
>>> Please review and pull.
>>
>> It's unclear to me if the "please pull" is meant for those who have
>> the commit bit, or to anyone else. I should probably silently assume
>> the latter, since the subject has no "pull" indication, but it would
>> be sad to miss good work :)
>
> Hmm... before, the de/docsummary branch was fine, but u merged in the
> 451f master branch and that one is again a bit "strange" (the commit
> "merge" that does not merge anything). 451f/master is (as was already
> some time ago) diverged from tails/master....
>
> I think it's nothing severe, it just doesn't look pretty :)
> Maybe u could fix that?
>
> (attached gitk screenshot how the situation looks to me)

thanks for the screenshot, but everytime i see one of those, it just
does not talk to me.

If i do

git diff tails/master origin/master

where tails and origin are the names of my remote repo and the
immerda.ch repo, would that give me enough information on differences
between the 2 master branches?

cheers,
u.