Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (review) doc summary

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (review) doc summary
intrigeri:
> u wrote (08 Jun 2014 19:01:52 GMT) :
>> [de/docsummary 1bc297b] review patch by flapflap
>> Please review and pull.
>
> It's unclear to me if the "please pull" is meant for those who have
> the commit bit, or to anyone else. I should probably silently assume
> the latter, since the subject has no "pull" indication, but it would
> be sad to miss good work :)

Hmm... before, the de/docsummary branch was fine, but u merged in the
451f master branch and that one is again a bit "strange" (the commit
"merge" that does not merge anything). 451f/master is (as was already
some time ago) diverged from tails/master....

I think it's nothing severe, it just doesn't look pretty :)
Maybe u could fix that?

(attached gitk screenshot how the situation looks to me)

Cheers,
~flapflap