Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (review) doc summary

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (review) doc summary
u wrote (08 Jun 2014 21:47:44 GMT) :
> If i do

> git diff tails/master origin/master

> where tails and origin are the names of my remote repo and the
> immerda.ch repo, would that give me enough information on differences
> between the 2 master branches?

Yes. It'll show you that indeed, the "merge" commit brought in
unrelated changes in various PO files, probably resulting from a `git
commit -a', or similar, run after building the website locally.

I've merged the last known-good state of this branch (01980a43),
cherry-picked flapflap's review commit (1bc297b1) on top, and pushed.
And now, I'm realizing (too late..) that maybe you wanted to learn how
to fix the situation yourself. I'm sorry :(

It might be worth it, as a sanity check + training exercise, to try
and get your de/docsummary branch in good shape, and then compare the
results with mine? Perhaps I missed something, so it could be useful.