Re: [Tails-dev] Camouflage: left to do

Author: Alan
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Camouflage: left to do
Hi,

> (Ideally, the nightly builds from "experimental" should have the
> latest proposed stuff of this work, so that more people can easily
> test and provide feedback.)

I can merge every step of my work in experimental. But that raises a
few (hopefully easy) questions:

- is it OK that I merge all buxfixes of gnome-theme-windows8 into
master to build a package that I can upload in the camouflage topic
branch and in experimental?

- is it OK that I merge all my bugfixes topic branches for the
camouflage into the main camouflage topic branch to merge it in
experimental?

That's mainly a question related to reviewing and our QA process.

Cheers