[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] bugfix/7065-keyboard-locali…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] #7250 Bring back keyboard layout switch on presing Alt+Shift [Was: [review'n'merge:1.1] bugfix/7065-keyboard-localization]
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] bugfix/7065-keyboard-localization
Hi,

bugfix/7065-keyboard-localization fixes issue #7065 for me.
Assigned to the RM (anonym) for review.

The solution I've found to this problem is partly implemented in the
greeter, and partly in the main Git repo, so it'll require two Git
merges + an APT merge (or, ideally, a new tails-greeter release
uploaded to the devel suite).

I have successfully tested an ISO built from this branch with the
French, French (alternative), Italian, English and Chinese
keyboard layouts.