Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge] #7166: bugfix/7166-vagrant…

Author: Kill Your TV
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge] #7166: bugfix/7166-vagrant-memory-checks
On Fri, 9 May 2014 07:15:20 +0000 (UTC)
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

> Kill Your TV wrote (08 May 2014 21:34:49 GMT) :
> > I updated the ticket with pretty much the same text as here.
>
> Great. Do you want to take care of the code review too?
>
> (I don't mind merging it eventually, but given my Vagrant-fu is pretty
> low, likely you would be better than me at reviewing this branch.)

I may know even less about vagrant. What I know about it was learned
from Tails. ;) I started off building Tails in a self-made Squeeze VM
because until somewhat recently the Sid version of Vagrant wasn't
usable for work with Tails. (I need to make a point to read the actual
Vagrant docs).

In any case, the diff looks sane and the results were good. I'd merge.

--
GPG ID: 0x5BF72F42D0952C5A
Fingerprint: BD12 65FD 4954 C40A EBCB F5D7 5BF7 2F42 D095 2C5A