Re: [Tails-l10n] (de) link in download.de.po

Author: Nivatius
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (de) link in download.de.po
I have a question about the following string:
>-------------------<

For detailed instructions on how to burn an ISO image under Linux,
Windows or Mac OS X you can consult <a
href=\"https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BurningIsoHowto\">the
corresponding Ubuntu documentation</a>: just replace the Ubuntu ISO
image by the Tails ISO image you downloaded and ignore the part on
verifying the data integrity since you've already done that.

I suggest this link as a translation [0], since the german ubuntu.com
wiki is a ghost town. The only problem is that this source does not
mention verifying the data integrity, so should I omit that sentece?

all the best,
N.

[0]http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Ubuntu-CD